Friday, July 01, 2005

Young Padawan....

Well, I realized with the help of a good friend how little I know about staging and camera setups for animation shots. It is just something I will need to work on. :) I believe I will work on that this weekend. Or at least try and read up alittle more on it this weekend.

In other news, I was able to purchase "The Illusion of Life" from www.amazon.com. If you don't have it. GO THERE AND GET IT. They have it marked down to $37 new. A drastic change from when I was looking for it about a year ago and could only find it on Ebay and the like for $70. Well I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July. And we are now in the SIGGRAPH month. Only 29 more days before I fly out to LA for a vacation and meet up with all my friends who I've only spoken with in chat rooms. It is going to be a large amount of fun... can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home