Monday, July 25, 2005

Absent

So alot has been going on and that is why I haven't been blogging much lately. Aside from moving into a new building at work and getting that place all squared away, animation has really ramped up on or game. So I've been doing a ton of that.

Then there is the fact that my wife and I just found out we were going to be parents again. We are extremely excited. We go in on August 12th to have an ultrasound to try and see if its a boy or a girl. We are extremely excited.

Siggraph is next week. I leave this friday with my wife to head to LA and meet up with a bunch of friends and have a great time. I can't wait to actually get face to face with people I have talked to for the passed few years on the internet. Couple of definates to go to... Alias User Group Meeting, Reel FX van, the show floor, and the CGChar Event. Also while being out there, going to spend August 2nd (Our wedding anniversary) out with my wife for a romantic dinner.

Hope all is well with everyone and if you want to meet up at Siggraph, just shoot me an e-mail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As will I!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home