Tuesday, October 04, 2005

FREE AT LAST...

...my lips are free at last. It became official today at X05 in Europe. Microsoft announced along with id software that Raven, yes Raven will again be partnering up to bring to you.....
WOLFENSTEIN!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/655/655726p1.html

There is the official announcement on ign.com

I've been wanting to say what I've been working on for a while now and man, I'm glad I didn't. Today was a great day to be able to finally say that I'm a member of the Wolfenstein team. I cannot give any details whatsoever, so I'm not going to. Just glad I don't have to be on an "unannounced" title anymore.

That's all...have fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Hagen said...

Hey man...that's freeging sweet. Great job. Hope to hear from you soon bro. Props to another Ryan doing some schweet work. Talk to you soon.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home