Tuesday, March 28, 2006

MIA

Hey folks. Sorry I've been M.I.A. for abit. A couple of really big things have happened though. Okay so one REALLY big thing and a minor thing. For the MAJOR thing - I'm proud to announce the birth of my second daughter, Ava Elliott Watson. She was born on March 11th and is doing very good. Very healthy.

Now whoever said that hospitals are clean haven't been to too many. I ended up getting a virus with bronchitus thrown on top of that and have been out of commission for about a week and a half. But now I'm back and ready to get back into gear. I'm going to be doing some work for some friends of mine and I'm going to continue on my concept art for my short. Also... the luchador is still coming. So be prepared. His look is in the works and hopefully soon he'll be up and running.

Be safe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ryan and family! Sorry about the virus. Donde estan el Luchador grande?

-Chad

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home